# 好听的歌---almost here。。10.15 - 聆音阁 - 雨滴社区 - Powered by Discuz!
 找回密码
 点击注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 642|回复: 1

[每日一首] 好听的歌---almost here。。10.15

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-10-15 20:30:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?点击注册

x
本帖最后由 夏、沫 于 2011-10-17 19:35 编辑

今天给大家分享一首我初中时就很喜欢的歌,almost here---Delta Goodrem&Brian Mcfadden 的情歌对唱。。。

did I hear you right?                                                                           我没有听错吧   
'cause I thought you said ,let's think it over                                        因为我想起你说的,让我们想一想  
you have been my life                                                                        你就是我生命的全部  
and I never planned growing old without you                                     我从未想象过没有你而老去   
shadows bleeding through the light                                                    穿过黑夜里的影子在滴血   
where the love once shined so bright                                                 曾经我们的爱照亮了整个黑夜。   
came without a reason                                                                       这是为什么,我找不到一点原由。   
don't let go on us tonight                                                                  今晚不要再让我们继续下去吧   
love's not always black and white                                                       爱不仅仅只有黑与白。  
why haven't I always loved you?                                                       为什么我不能一直爱着你  
and when I need you                                                                         当我需要你的时候   
you're almost here                                                                             你就在这里   
and I know thats not enough                                                             但我知道那并不够   
and when I'm with you                                                                       当我和你在一起的时候  
I'm close to tears                                                                                我几乎要流泪   
'cause you're only almost here                                                           因为你仅仅是在我身边
I would change the world                                                                    我将改变这个世界  
if I had a chance                                                                                 如果有机会   
oh won't you let me treat me like a child                                              请对我象个孩子一样  
throw your arms around me                                                               打开你的双臂 抱着我   
oh please protect me                                                                           我需要你的保护   
bruised and battered by your words                                                    你的言词在刺痛着我,
dazed and shattered now it hurts                                                         敲打着我 它现在还让我头眩 撕裂  
oh havent I always loved you?                                                             难道我不爱你了吗  
and when I need you                                                                           当我需要你时  
you're almost here                                                                               你几乎就在身边  
and I know that's not enough                                                              我知道那并不够  
and when i'm with you                                                                         当我和你一起时   
I'm close to tears                                                                                  我几乎流泪   
'cause you're only almost here                                                              因为你仅仅是在身边  
oooh oh   bruised and battered by your words                                你的言语刺痛了我  
dazed and shattered now it hurts                                                          敲打着我 它现在还让我头眩 撕裂   
haven't I always loved you?                                                                  为什么我不能总是始终如一的爱你  
oh when I need you                                                                              但是当我需要你的时候   
you're almost here                                                                                你就在这里   
well I never knew how far behind I left you                                             我从没想到我离开你有多远 
and when I hold you ,you're almost here                                               当我抱着你的时候,你就在这里  
well I'm sorry that i took our love for granted                                         对于我理所当然的看待我们爱,我感到抱歉  
and now I'm with you ,I'm close to tears                                                现在我和你在一起,我几乎流泪眼泪  
'cause I know I'm almost here                                                                因为我知道你仅仅在我身边   
only almost here                                                                                    仅仅在我身边
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-10-17 20:42:39 | 显示全部楼层
没人就自己沙发~
回复

使用道具 举报

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表